About VA Business Solutions
Jill Vernon has over 20 years broad-based experience gained through working in a variety of business sectors including manufacturing, engineering, distribution, property, legal settings and further education.
During the last 12 years Jill has specialised in Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Health & Safety and more recently; Tender preparation and submission.
- ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management
- CIPD Certificate in Personnel Practice
- Employment Law Updates
- LRQA New Quality Systems Manager
- Diploma in Personnel Management
- Internal Auditing
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- BTEC First Diploma in IT
REASONS FOR USING JILL VERNON
- Are you regularly overwhelmed with your administrative/paperwork tasks?
- Do you tend to be on the last minute with important paperwork (invoicing, customer records and your VAT)?
- Do you tend to let some tasks slip because you are too busy dealing with your customers needs?
- Are you ready to expand your business but need to improve your administrative systems first?
- Do you have ideas which would improve/expand your business but don’t have the time to implement them?
- Do you continually yearn for a better work/life balance?
- You work hard doing what you do well (especially specialist trades people) which is offering your specialist services to your customers. There is only so much available time in a week and maybe your family or interests continually tug at you.
HOW JILL CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
- The services can be most cost effective as you only pay for productive time. You only pay our invoices as agreed and have no responsibility to us other than this.
- We work, mainly, from our own office which means that we are not intruding on you.
- Should you need occasional on-site support we are able to offer this to local businesses – we like to get to know your business and how you prefer to operate.
- We can adopt a “business partner” approach, should you wish, to provide solutions to your administration and business support Requirements in order to maximise the efficiency and profitability of your business.
- As the only Virtual Assistant business in the North West who is working toward achieving accreditation to ISO 9001:2008 you can be assured that you will receive the highest levels of customer service.
email@example.com | 0161 973 3373 | 07960 647575